I specialise in research in computational electronic structure theory, with a parallel development of high-level numerical techniques and their application. Of particular interest is the development of scalable approaches for extended systems and stochastic methods, working at the intersection of traditional quantum chemistry and numerical physics approaches.
- 2014- : Senior Lecturer and Royal Society University Research Fellow, King's College London, Physics department
- 2013-2014 : Lecturer, University of Cambridge, Chemistry department
- 2012-2013 : PDRA, Princeton University, Chemistry department (advisor: Prof. Garnet Chan)
- 2010-2015 : Junior Research Fellow, Trinity College, Cambridge
- 2006-2010 : PhD, University of Cambridge, Theoretical Chemistry (advisor: Prof. Ali Alavi FRS)
- 2002-2006 : MSci Physics, University of Nottingham