We have openings!
If you are interested in joining a friendly, dynamic and creative research group in the heart of London, then we have funded positions for both PhD and Postdoc's to join us! We are looking for motivated applicants, with programming experience and a relevant chemistry or physics background. If you think the group could fit you, then please Contact Us with a CV, and we can begin to discuss projects and whether you could be a good fit.
We are also happy to provide strong support for (competitive) routes to obtain personal funding to join the group. Suitable candidates can consider prestigious fellowships, such as:
- Royal Commission of 1851 Fellowship
- Leverhulme Trust Early Career Fellowship
- Marie Curie Fellowship
- EPSRC Fellowship (A number of possible fellowships are available here)
- Newton International Fellowships (For non-UK candidates)
- DFG Fellowship (For German nationals)
If you feel qualified to apply for these (or other) schemes, please Contact Me to discuss possibilities, projects, and how we can support you.